Informacije o poslu
- Status kandidata DiplomacOstalo
- Iskustvo 2 godine
MARKETING DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS D.O.O. is an international Fintech company that recently opened its branch in Serbia within which young, enthusiastic, and dynamic staff are working on many different projects.
We are looking to grow our team with people who share our enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Location: BELGRADE, SERBIA
We seek individuals with a broad range of skills–from digital to interpersonal to analytical. We maintain the discretion to recruit you for other positions that fit your profile and skill-level, as well.
Join our team and get a chance to propel your career forward!
- Talking to the director to determine the company’s expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Answering questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
- Advising strategies in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help the company reach financial objectives.
- Reviewing the company’s accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
- Analyzing financial data received to develop strategies for meeting clients’ financial goals.
- Preparing and interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections.
- Implementing financial plans.
- Managing and updating client portfolios.
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting
- Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Conduct comparables analysis and market research to support internal financial analysis
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Experience providing quality financial advice.
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Working in a young and lively professional environment, at the heart of Belgrade.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development.
- A regular, competitive salary.
- Fair and supportive management, open to ideas and constructive collaboration.
- Happy Fridays with food and drinks on company expense.
- Coffee, tea, and fruits every day.
- Regular team-building events and team bonuses.
- Achievement based rewards, bonuses, and promotions.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply at email@example.com.
Applications for this position must be sent in English. By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at MARKETING DIGITAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS DOO Beograd. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.